Breeders’ Cup Classic Challenge 2010
Play for more than $100,000.00 in cash in the All Horse Racing Breeders' Cup Classic Challenge. There is no better way to celebrate the 26th running of the Breeders' Cup World Championships than by cashing in on a six-figure payday.
Also, a $2,500.00 guaranteed prize will be up for grabs just in case no one collects the $100K.
$100,000.00 Grand Prize
Bet at least $10.00 on any of the 14 Breeders' Cup races and correctly predict the finishing order of the Top 10 horses in Saturday's Breeders' Cup Classic and the $100,000.00 is yours.
$2,500.00 Breeders' Cup Classic Prize
When you enter your picks for this race you'll also be earning points for every correct prediction. You'll earn 10 points for correctly predicting the winner, nine points for predicting the runner-up, all the way down to 1 point for the 10th Place finisher.
1st Place - $2,500.00 (Winner take all)
Point System for the $2,500.00 Guaranteed Prize:
- 1st Place: 10 points
- 2nd Place: 9 points
- 3rd Place: 8 points
- 4th Place: 7 points
- 5th Place: 6 points
- 6th Place: 5 points
- 7th Place: 4 points
- 8th Place: 3 points
- 9th Place: 2 points
- 10th Place: 1 point
To Qualify for Cash Prizes:
- Enter your CID and Email to register.
- Select the correct order of the Top 10 finishing horses for the Breeders' Cup Classic.
- Place at least $10.00 worth of wagers in total on Friday's and/or Saturday's Breeders' Cup races at allhorseracing.ag .
Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is open to all allhorseracing.ag active members.
- To participate, members must register by submitting their correct Username and Email on the promotion page. If you submit the incorrect Username and/or Email, your picks will not be saved and you will not be eligible for any monetary prizing.
- This promotion begins shortly after the final list of Breeders' Cup Classic contenders is posted on Wednesday, November 4, 2009. This promotion will close on Saturday, November 7, 2009 five minutes before the post time of the Breeders' Cup Classic (approximately 6:40 PM ET).
- To be eligible for the any monetary prizing, you must place at least $10.00 of wagers on the 2009 Breeders' Cup at allhorseracing.ag in either the Racebook or in the Sportsbook. The $10.00 can be wagered on any of the 14 Breeders' Cup races scheduled for November 6th & 7th, 2009.
- This promotion will be graded on Monday, November 9, 2009.
- The winner(s) will be contacted by e-mail on Monday, November 9, 2009.
- There are no rollover requirements associated with any monetary prizes.
- allhorseracing.ag reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this promotion at any time.
- General House Rules apply.
About the $100,000.00 Grand Prize:
- The $100,000.00 Grand Prize will be awarded to the member that correctly predicts the order of the Top 10 finishing horses of the 2009 Breeders' Cup Classic.
- To be eligible for the $100,000.00 Grand Prize, you must correctly predict the finishing order of the Top 10 horses for the Breeders' Cup Classic.
- In the event that numerous qualifying members correctly predict the finishing order of the Top 10 horses, the $100,000.00 will be split evenly amongst the winning contestants.
- After making your picks, if one or more of the horses you select is scratched, you will NOT be able to re-submit your picks and will not be eligible for the Grand Prize for that specific race.
- If fewer than 10 horses run in the Breeders' Cup, the $100,000.00 Grand Prize will NOT be offered.
- If anywhere between six and nine horses are scheduled to race, a $10,000.00 prize will be offered instead.
- If fewer than six horses are scheduled to race, only the $2,500.00 Guaranteed Prize will be offered.
- The $100,000.00 Grand Prize will be paid out monthly in equal sums of $8,333.33 over one year and is non-transferable. Winnings will be deposited directly into your allhorseracing.ag account on the first Monday of every month.
About the $2,500.00 Guaranteed Prize
- The $2,500.00 Prize pool will be awarded to the member(s) that accumulates the most points for the Breeders' Cup Classic.
- Point breakdown for the Breeders' Cup Classic Challenge $2,500.00 guaranteed prize is as follows: 10 points for correct 1st place, 9 points for correct 2nd place, 8 points for correct 3rd place, 7 points for correct 4th place, 6 points for correct 5th place, 5 points for correct 6th place, 4 points for correct 7th place, 3 points for correct 8th place, 2 points for correct 9th place and 1 point for correct 10th place.
- If numerous qualifying members tie for first place, the $2,500.00 will be evenly split amongst the tying members.
- Winnings associated with the $2,500.00 guaranteed prize will be deposited into the member's allhorseracing.ag account on the Tuesday, November 10, 2009.
- If fewer than 10 horses race in the Breeders' Cup Classic, points will only be awarded for the number of horses that race. For example, if only nine horses race, 9 points will be awarded for 1st Place down to 1 point for 9th Place.
- After making your picks, if one or more of the horses you select is scratched, you will NOT be able to re-submit your picks.