Make Me a Millionaire Challenge
Three Races – Two Promotions – Over $1 Million in Prizes
The Triple Crown Challenge returns to All Horse Racing and so does your chance to win $1 Million.
In this one-of-a-kind challenge, you have three chances to win a seven figure payout when you wager on the three biggest horse races of the year at All Horse Racing.
$1,000,000.00 Grand Prize
The Belmont Stakes on Saturday, June 5th is your third chance to win $1 Million. Correctly predict the finishing order of the Top 12 horses and walk away a millionaire.
$10,000.00 Guaranteed Triple Crown Prize Pool
When you enter your picks for this race you’ll also be collecting points in our Triple Crown Challenge. You’ll earn 10 points for correctly predicting the winner, nine points for predicting the runner-up, all the way down to 1 point for the 10th Place finisher.
Your points will be tallied over the three Triple Crown races with the Top 5 finishers taking home a piece of the $10K.
$10,000.00 Guaranteed Prize Pool:
1st Place - $5,000.00
2nd Place - $2,500.00
3rd Place - $1,500.00
4th Place - $750.00
5th Place - $250.00
Point System for the $10,000.00 Guaranteed Prize Pool:
1st Place: 10 points
2nd Place: 9 points
3rd Place: 8 points
4th Place: 7 points
5th Place: 6 points
6th Place: 5 points
7th Place: 4 points
8th Place: 3 points
9th Place: 2 points
10th Place: 1 point
To Qualify for Cash Prizes:
1. Enter your Username and Email to register.
2. Select the correct order of the finishing horses of the Belmont Stakes.
3. Place $5.00 worth of wagers on the 2010 Belmont Stakes at All Horse Racing (Racebook).
This Contest is closed Now
Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is open to all All Horse Racing active members.
- To participate, members must register by submitting their correct Username and Email on the promotion page. If you submit the incorrect Username and/or Email, your picks will not be saved and you will not be eligible for any monetary prizing.
- There are no rollover requirements associated with any monetary prizes.
- All Horse Racing reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this promotion at any time.
- General house rules apply.
About the $1,000,000.00 Grand Prize:
- The $1,000,000.00 Grand Prize will be awarded to the member that correctly predicts the order of the Top 12 finishing horses of the 2010 Belmont Stakes on June 5, 2010.
- In the event that numerous members correctly predict the finishing order of the Top 12 horses, the $1,000,000.00 will be split evenly amongst the winning members.
- In the event that someone wins the $1,000,000.00 on the Belmont Stakes you will still be able to make your picks for the $10,000.00 Guaranteed Prize Pool.
- This promotion begins once shortly after the final list of Belmont Stakes contenders is posted on All Horse Racing. This promotion will close on Saturday June 5th at the post time of the Belmont Stakes.
- To be eligible for the $1,000,000.00 Grand Prize, you must place at least $5.00 of wagers on the 2010 Belmont Stakes at All Horse Racing in the Racebook .
- To be eligible for the $1,000,000.00 Grand Prize, you must correctly predict the finishing order of the Top 12 horses for the Belmont Stakes.
- After making your picks, if one or more of the horses you select is scratched, you will NOT be able to re-submit your picks and will not be eligible for the Grand Prize for that specific race.
- If fewer than 10 horses run in the Belmont Stakes, the $1,000,000.00 Grand Prize will NOT be offered.
- The $1,000,000.00 Grand Prize will be paid out monthly in equal sums of $1,666.67 over 50 years and is non-transferable. Winnings will be deposited directly into your All Horse Racing account on the first Monday of every month.
- In order to be eligible for the grand prize, member must wager at least $5.00 on the Belmont Stakes. If you make your selections but do not wager at least $5.00 on the race, you will not qualify for the prize.
About the $10,000.00 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- The $10,000.00 Guaranteed Prize pool will be awarded to the members that accumulate the most points for the three Triple Crown Races: The Kentucky Derby, The Preakness Stakes and The Belmont Stakes.
- This promotion begins after the contenders for the Belmont Stakes are posted on All Horse Racing. This promotion will close on Saturday, Junee 5th at the post time of the Belmont Stakes.
- Point breakdown for each of the three races is as follows: 10 points for every correct 1st place, 9 points for every correct 2nd place, 8 points for every correct 3rd place, 7 points for every correct 4th place, 6 points for every correct 5th place, 5 points for every correct 6th place, 4 points for every correct 7th place, 3 points for every correct 8th place, 2 points for every correct 9th place and 1 point for every correct 10th place.
- In order to earn the points for The Kentucky Derby, The Preakness Stakes and The Belmont Stakes you must wager at least $5.00 on each race. If you make your selections on one of the races but do not wager at least $5.00 on the given race, you will not earn the points for that specific race.
- At the end of The Belmont Stakes, the points for all of the qualifying members will be tabulated and the $10,000.00 Guaranteed Prize Pool will be broken down as follows: 1st Place $5,000.00; 2nd Place $2,500.00; 3rd Place $1,500.00; 4th Place $750.00; 5th Place $250.00.
- In case of a tie, the members will split the prize associated with their placing in addition to the next prize. For example, if two members tied for 1st Place, they would split the 1st and 2nd Place prizes and be awarded $3,750.00 each. The qualifying member that accumulates the next highest point total will win the 3rd Place prize.
- Winnings associated with the $10,000.00 Guaranteed Prize Pool will be deposited into the member’s All Horse Racing account on the June 7th 2010.
- If fewer than 10 horses race in any of the three Triple Crown races, points will only be awarded for the number of horses that race. For example, if only nine horses race in The Belmont Stakes, 9 points will be awarded for 1st Place down to 1 point for 9th Place.
- After making your picks, if one or more of the horses you select is scratched, you will NOT be able to re-submit your picks.